Veterinary Physiotherapist, Lesley Williamson BScHons; PgDip Vet Phys MNAVP holds regular clinics at CanineKinetics where she is able to offer…
- Manual therapies including deep tissue and light touch massage, stretching, myofascial release and trigger point massage to help relieve muscle spasm and pain and increase mobility and proprioception.
- Individually tailored therapeutic exercise programmes to aid recovery and aid return to normal movement, strength and mobility or to simply increase strength and teach correct movement.
- Thermotherapy to reduce pain and inflammation and increase healing.
- Electrotherapies including pulsed magnetic therapy, therapeutic ultrasound, phototherapy and muscle stimulation working at a cellular level to aid healing and quality of tissue repair
What do I do next?…
- Appointments can be made directly with CanineKinetics, however veterinary referral and consent is always required.
- Your vet may choose to contact us first and we will then ring you to arrange an appointment
- Please Note: Our treatments are complementary to your veterinary surgeons care, and not an alternative. We like to work closely with your dog’s own vet and will always refer back with any concerns we may have regarding your pets’ health and treatment plan.